Baby Jude {Newborn session}

I got my hands on Baby Jude today. Don't you just love that name? He was born 9 days ago, so he's fresh outta the oven! I blogged his mommy's maternity session here. And let me tell you, these pictures don't do him justice. I mean the pictures are cute, but he's more than cute. I don't have a word for how cute he is, so I'll just continue with my blog post and get to the part you really care about anyways, the pictures. Thank you Crystal and Nick for letting me come into your home to photograph your new little fellah. And a big thanks also goes out to big brother Jack for being so awesome and helpful. {virtual high five}

I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!




3 comments:

Candi said...

Wow, those are so cute! Just enough to tease me into wanting more :-)

crystalkupper said...

I wanna see the rest! See, I never get any better! ;-)

My name is Kristen! said...

Haha. I'm almost done = )