Baby love

I have a new niece!!! Well, she's 8 weeks old now, but I just met her for the first time the other day and oh my gosh, can we say PRECIOUS. Her name is Sunni and she's beautiful I must say. That makes my 6th niece, 3 on my side, 3 on my hubbies side. Not to mention my two daughters. AND my cousin is pregnant with her first baby...ANOTHER GIRL! lol. When we gonna get a man in this family?! But I aint' complaining none.







Yep...all those smiles, those are for me. That last quizzical look, that was for her Daddy. He got jealous I was getting all the attention.
What can I say, I bring out the best in babies. :)

2 comments:

crystalkupper said...

You should be in my family, we're excellent at producing passels of males!

Audrey Thompson said...

I love these, Kristen! They are so sweet and beautiful. I love the lighting as well. :)